- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2022
For detailed integration guides see www.securenvoy.com/integration-guides
SecurEnvoy uses your existing company’s LDAP server as its database, no schema changes required
Supported LDAP Types:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Passcode Generation utilises FIPS 140-2 approved algorithm
- Brute force attack protection
- All user data is stored with AES 256 bit encryption
- Lost or Stolen Mobile Phone is disabled at the server.
- Cookie high-jacking defence
- Cross site scripting defence
- A full complement of apps are available for all device types. No mobile data is used nor does the user have to be online.
- SMS messages via a third party web gateway
- Email Passcodes
- VoIP Phone calls
- Pre-loaded passcode, sent after each authentication attempt with the new SMS messages automatically updating previously stored message. This mode eliminates SMS delivery delays and intermittent loss of signal
- Real Time Passcodes with support for SMS Flash Messages and session locking
- Day Codes
- Multiple Day Codes
- Temporary time limited Codes that automatically switch back to a one time codes after expiry
- Seamlessly supports enterprises moving from a password system to SecurEnvoy Tokenless Solution
- Seamlessly supports enterprises moving from an existing third party token solution to SecurEnvoy Tokenless Solution
- Automatic mass deployment of up to 100k users per hour, dependent on LDAP or group membership
- Simple and elegant deployment tools to deploy tens of users to tens of thousands.
- Self enrolment is available and intuitive for the user
- Movement from one device to another is supported as often as the user wishes or the administration allows.
- Moving between devices won’t leave the user’s identity behind and alleviates identity theft.